[Namron] Med Faire (suggestions) from Ulric Velkner

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Sat Feb 26 23:03:27 PST 2005

Welp I plan on doing chain maile armor as a few friends will be with me doing the same. Is Grimmie and crew bringing the blacksmith equip?

Chass of Rundel, Ansteorra ~ Whelped to House Wolfstar
Premier Whelp of Our Beloved Lord Puhka Lovr - Ambassador of The~Love for
House Wolfstar and Wielder of ~THE~DREAM~
aka Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable Chariot
Muddler of Mead, Ailment of Ale, Whiner of wine.