[Namron] Grimmie Got a Job (update)

Grimmie ldgrimhun at cox.net
Sun Feb 27 09:42:46 PST 2005

It has been a week and my fist impressions of the
Mac has not changed. I gave it a try and the PC
clone wins hands down. Of course I am on a Mac
and it is the latest they are willing to let me have
or willing to purchase. The PC I am on at home
is the best I can afford but not top of the line by
far. The funny thing is several of my fellow employs
think the same. It will be a fun job and I like all the
employs I work with. I will only have to work half
days and it will be in the morning. Yea all most the
dream job.

Maybe now I will have some money so I can go to
a few events.

Grinning Grimmie