[Namron] Item lost at Axeman event, and Question for the man w/ the camera...

BardessOfTheSted at aol.com BardessOfTheSted at aol.com
Sun Feb 27 16:52:26 PST 2005

Greetings!

I have lost an item at the Axman...Too! event, and was wondering if anyone
had found it.  It is a tall tankard w/ white designs set on a blue background.
It might have been left on the list field, though I am not sure where it was
misplaced.  I have lost mugs before w/ no return, so if  anyone has any
information on it's whereabouts, please contact me.

Also, I have a question for the Lord with the video camera at the Bardic
Competition.  I was wondering if I could get a copy of it?  I would like to have
it to show my parents a little of what I do in the SCA. since they are not the
type of people who would come out to events.  They have seen and recorded many
of my sybllings performances/competitions, and it woudl be wonderful if they
could see me as well, LOL.  I would be willing to pay for a copy if one would
be available.  Thank you for anything you can do!

Now for some pleasentries...

I have to say, in my opinion Axeman...Too! was a great success!  If I was
informed correctly there were 40 more people there than last year, despite the
weather conditions!  And regardless of  the numbers, if you didn't come, you
really did miss out!   The site was great, and the competitions and activites
were absolutly wonderful.  The people of Skarrgard really made the event
enjoyable and easy to have a great time!   I tip my bardic staff to you!

THANK YOU SKARRGARD!

So think twice about going next year!  If you don't go, you'll miss out on a
great time!  If you do, you'll want to come again!

Yours In The Dream!
Aelesia Of Warwick