[Namron] Axeman II

terry wasson haturearn at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 28 04:53:01 PST 2005

 Here we are again at the end of the event.
Tired and very happy it all went so good.
 Too Fayidah your event will always be one of the best
that I have gone too.
 The fighting was very good, too all the fighters who
came I enjoyed the skill and the chivary you
displayed.
 Too the populace who came I saw smiles and heard many
complament.Thank you.
 Too Keith and Jerrianna of Shinning Mist Tavern your
food was the bomb.It was very good and a wide
selection of choice. Thank you for comming.
 The bard and brewers I thank you for the
intertainment
and good drink.
 Once again To all THANK YOU
 Hatur