[Namron] Med Faire Suggestions

Eithne MacEwan raviachekov at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 28 10:31:30 PST 2005

On clairification, I believe that the mundane baby things that Ulric was referring to were the rather large items like the strollers and play pens. Bottles and pacifiers are minor and an understood necessity. I think that the idea was that this year they wouldn't all be parked in in the A&S tent, but have their own area.

Dagmar, if that baby of yours does get to heavy, just hand him over to me! I think that you all have probably guessed by now that I like kids!

Yours in the Dream,

Eithne of Skarrgard