[Namron] Fw: [Wiesenfeuer] Re: Here's the WWR A&S class schedule

Epperson, Sheryl epperss at oge.com
Wed Feb 2 10:11:59 PST 2005

Since I'm not on the Weisenfeuer list, Lord Owen Stott is replying there
for me.

For anyone else who is wondering, there should be plenty of thread for
everyone who wishes to try inkle weaving. I will have between 5 and 10
looms available for use, most of them also available for sale.  The ONLY
charge is if someone wishes to keep a loom.  Any further questions, feel
free to contact me.  My home phone is (405) 360-5148.

Annbelle