[Namron] Deep Thoughts ~ With our host Lord Pooky

Susan Campbell arspudsmom at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 4 12:54:56 PST 2005

ok I have to add something here,,,

"damn it jim, spare the tact.. full speed ahead!"

and of course from someones apprenticing ceremony....

"third star to the right and somthing till morning.." hmm who would that be....

Ldy Susannah Blackthorne

Lord Pooky <lord_pooky at hotmail.com> wrote:
We never live so intensely as when we love strongly. We never realize
ourselves so vividly as when we are in the full glow of others. --Walter
Rauschenbusch

We must be the change we wish to see in the world. --Ghandi

Hold an image of the life you want, and that image will become fact.
--Norman Vincent Peale

Another word that might (unfortunately) describe ME. };^ P

discursive \dis-KUR-siv\, adjective:
1. Passing from one topic to another; ranging over a wide field;
digressive; rambling.
2. Utilizing, marked by, or based on analytical reasoning -- contrasted
with intuitive.

Puhka Lovr's Disclaimer - This E-mail is intended for educational,
entertainment, or information dispersal purposes only. Any taking
too-seriously or forming hard-opinions concerning this or any other E-mail
from "The Pooky" is strictly forbidden. Any individual or organization may
contact "The Pooky" concerning "The~Love" or to schedule, public or private
viewings of "The Pooky" at 405-206-1227. This signature as always is a
NON-political announcement, in accordance with ~The Prophecy~, as
illuminated by ~THE DREAM~. "VIVAT THE DREAM! ". Become a Pookyphyle: save
this email to your Pooky File. "I approve this message".