[Namron] Just saying hello.

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 4 15:26:53 PST 2005

Dear Draegon von Bärfelz,

Welcome!  I hope you will find Namron to be friendly,
helpful, and fun.  I am fairly new at this myself, so
I know I don't have all the answers.  But, feel free
to ask me anything.  I'm always willing to say, "I
don't know." lol

I hope your lady Aelesia of Warwick has had the
pleasure of introducing you to the funny words and the
officers.  The hospitaler is of particular importance
to new members.  I'm sure she will help in anyway
possible.

Again, welcome to Namron.  I look forward to meeting
you in person.

=====
Isobel de Kirkbryde married to Michael Fenwick of Fotheringhay