[Namron] Deep Thoughts ~ With our host Lord Pooky

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Sat Feb 5 19:51:39 PST 2005

Roflmao Now I am going to hold you to that lol how many is a bevy?? Now I do have a reason to come to med fair other than to chase Meleah.....

Chass of Rundel of Ansteorra aka of the SCA aka
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable Chariot
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark (Have you seen my Belaying Pin??)
Maison Du Corsaire Rouge
Muddeler of Mead, Ailment of Ale, Whiner of wine.