[Namron] Pooky Wants You

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Wed Feb 9 21:16:14 PST 2005

I will be there... but I expect you to show me around and introduce me to
peeps. Muhahah as you say the party isnt a party till your there.. this I
gotta see....

Chass of Rundel of Ansteorra aka of the SCA aka
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable Chariot
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark (Have you seen my Belaying
Pin??)
Maison Du Corsaire Rouge
Muddeler of Mead, Ailment of Ale, Whiner of wine.