[Namron] book

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Sun Feb 13 21:25:07 PST 2005

T.I. Tournaments Illuminated.. its a SCA publication that for a long time came with membership in the SCA now it is an extra you have to pay for... but I think its worth the extra money.....

Chass of Rundel of Ansteorra aka of the SCA aka
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable Chariot
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark (Have you seen my Belaying Pin??)
Maison Du Corsaire Rouge
Muddeler of Mead, Ailment of Ale, Whiner of wine.