[Namron] Fascinating, but especially for lacemakers

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Mon Feb 14 11:54:21 PST 2005

Hmm mayhaps where ye get chainmails you wouldn't feel comfortable wearing
them... I use Bronze not Brass as it needs less cleaning. My chain is very
well put together and my battle ready armor is just that... and I can weave
colors and other metals in it. I have beat the heck out of my armor with a
real sword with the chain on a sand bag and after quite a few blows had to
only change a couple links... not too bad I dare say :)

Chass of Rundel of Ansteorra aka of the SCA aka
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable Chariot
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark (Have you seen my Belaying
Pin??)
Maison Du Corsaire Rouge
Muddeler of Mead, Ailment of Ale, Whiner of wine.