[Namron] book

LdTadhg ld_tadhg at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 17 16:28:02 PST 2005

Greetings,

Tandy decided a few years ago--most unwisely--to go entirely mail
order...they closed all their stores.

Between the hue and cry for their return--and the dismal mail order
response--they opened their stores back up...where they could. They are
still recovering.

The local Tandy is on S 59th St, just west of Western Ave, in Oklahoma City.
I believe the sign on the north side of the street still says Oklahoma
Leather.

Regards,
Tadhg