[Namron] Norse Runes

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Sat Feb 19 06:42:05 PST 2005

That would be nice to see.  If for nothing else than to see something similar elsewhere.

Chass of Rundel of Ansteorra aka of the SCA aka
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable Chariot
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark (Have you seen my Belaying Pin??)
Maison Du Corsaire Rouge
Muddeler of Mead, Ailment of Ale, Whiner of wine.
  I Don't have Beowulf in runes, But I do have the first book of the "Buddist Canon" in Germanic Runes.  So if you ever need that just call.

  Radei