[Namron] Pond pulling party

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Mon Feb 21 08:35:03 PST 2005

Ok I gotta ask... what's a pond pulling party?

Chass of Rundel, Ansteorra ~ Whelped to House Wolfstar
Premier Whelp of Our Beloved Lord Puhka Lovr - Ambassador of The~Love for
House Wolfstar and Wielder of ~THE~DREAM~
aka Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable Chariot
Muddler of Mead, Ailment of Ale, Whiner of wine.