[Namron] Libraries, Libraries, Libraries...

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 21 10:19:23 PST 2005

Don't forget...you're very own Samarrah is mundanely
the librarian of the Maysville Public Library and
needs volunteers for our Summer Reading Program in the
month of July.....(HINT HINT!!!)

--- Gràinne inghean  Meadhbh
<calinrua at postmaster.co.uk> wrote:

> The Moore public library is looking for volunteers
> for their Summer Reading Program. They plan on
> having a small parade, with a king and a queeen (or
> similar) and possibly a knight. The focus is - you
> got it - Medieval Times. The program starts after
> school lets out (still waiting for that info) and
> they would also welcome volunteers to read to the
> children or show them easy crafts. If anyone could
> help out with that, please contact me:
>
> Grainne inghean Meadhbh
> Anna Bazhaw
> 2900 Chautauqua #136
> Norman, OK, 73072
> 405 307 9279
> calinrua at postmaster.co.uk

=====
Samarrah bint Annaan, Princess of Pie Procurement

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up, in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.