[Namron] Med Faire

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Tue Feb 22 09:31:28 PST 2005

Muhahaha well yall know I will be there to help and etc... Gotta be there
for my BEVY of  Cookies lol.

Chass of Rundel, Ansteorra ~ Whelped to House Wolfstar
Premier Whelp of Our Beloved Lord Puhka Lovr - Ambassador of The~Love for
House Wolfstar and Wielder of ~THE~DREAM~
aka Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable Chariot
Muddler of Mead, Ailment of Ale, Whiner of wine.