[Namron] Med Faire

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 22 12:44:46 PST 2005

Me too! Mee toooooo! Except for Sat. Morning.  i have
a bake sale for my kid's band trip....*sigh*
--- geoo at cox.net wrote:

> Just to make it known.. I am willing and wanting to
> help out in anyway I can for med fair.  Most my
> talents lie in the mudane so far... but I am strong
> and happy-go-lucky.. I'd be happy to help out in any
> way I can.  Just need to know where am needed.
>
> Jim

=====
Samarrah bint Annaan, Princess of Pie Procurement

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up, in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.