[Namron] Populace Meeting/PLUMES

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 23 06:30:50 PST 2005

Milady,

Do not distress...your daughter's needs far outweigh a
plume or two.  I'm sure everyone will understand.  I
will keep you both in my prayers.

Samarrah
--- Kathryn Gordon <kathrynelainegordon at yahoo.com>
wrote:

> I tried to go to pop tonight to find out it was last
> week.  So once again I must say I am sorry to the
> populace of Namron but maudane live stepped in and
> my days are all mixed up.  If any one needs a plume
> please email me and I will  mail one to you.   My
> daughter went in for a 7 hour surgery last week her
> tubal she had done last year did not take and she
> ended up wiith an empty egg sack in her urtis and a
> four week old fetis on her ovarie, they had to
> remove both and redo her tubal by taking what was
> left of one tube and half of what was left on the
> other.  Physically she is handling ok, metally she
> is still shaken.  Thank you for understanding.
> Kathryn atte Unicorn

=====
Samarrah bint Annaan, Princess of Pie Procurement

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up, in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.