[Namron] Trimarus exterminatum

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 23 13:57:10 PST 2005

>no...Semper Fidalis is their main motto.

When I get in heavy armor again MY modus operandi shall be allll about
exsanguinatus incorporatum.

The Pookinator, a 7 1/2 foot axe or trident/pitch fork, arms raised to 8 1/2
feet; just gigging the snot out of every white belted or crowned trimarian
that I can easily see from way up here.

Pooky in heavy armor, and they shall know "The~Love" worthy of Namron.

Puhka Lovr's Disclaimer - This E-mail is intended for educational,
entertainment, or information dispersal purposes only. Any taking
too-seriously or forming hard-opinions concerning this or any other E-mail
from "The Pooky" is strictly forbidden. Any individual or organization may
contact "The Pooky" concerning "The~Love" or to schedule, public / private
viewings of "The Pooky"  at 405-206-1227. This signature as always is a
NON-political announcement, in accordance with ~The Prophecy~, as
illuminated by ~THE DREAM~. "VIVAT THE DREAM!!!! ".  Become a Puhkaphyle:
save this email to your Pooky File. Yes, this signiature changes.  "I
approve this message".