[Namron] Period(ish) Music CDs

Jim L Couch jimcouch at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 02:13:57 PST 2005

Radei

That would be terrific.  I purchased two last night.  Clannad and
Gaelic Storm.  Clannad so far isnt what I was hoping for, atleast not
this one.  The Gaelic Storm isnt what I was looking for either BUT I
like the songs on it alot so will probably get more of them.

I'll look for you next populace.  I'll be the bald one in jeans that
look un-normal looking normal.  :) Try and figure THAT one out.

Jim