[Namron] Med Faire (suggestions) from Ulric Velkner

Cera cerasionnach at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 26 22:20:32 PST 2005

The best stroller disguise I've ever seen.... ;)

http://www.geocities.com/thedarkestdays/stroller.bmp

(I believe this is a Ron Lutz photo.  I got it from the Pennsic.net website)

>Fox< ~*

Jennifer Jackson <dagmarandowen at cox.net> wrote:
I have several thoughts on disguising an ice chest, but none for disguising a stroller.  I try to use a sling, but even with a sling, my twenty pounds of baby gets heavy after a while.  So lets talk about disguising baby and kid stuff.  Tell us what you do/did or something you have seen.

I know Drake and Sibre kept there play pen close by and draped the sides with fabric.  I know they had a small quilt that had the black star on it that they used sometimes with the play pen.

Now, as I do not have a wet nurse, and can not nurse fully for medical reasons, I am stuck with bottles.  I am also just not willing to give up the passifier.  Believe me your ear drums are grateful that I bring both of these plastics.  However, I am open to other suggestions for disguising the mundanities of modern life with children.

Dagmar