[Namron] Beltaine event stewards

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Sun Feb 27 16:51:14 PST 2005

Since Beltane is at a new site for me this time I have a few questions as well are there cabins? If so can I be put on the list for one? If not how do I have to ask for assistance to put up the omg tent lol. We are building a rope bed for future use... hopefully this will make my camping out experience doable (until we get the new tent that is).

Chass of Rundel, Ansteorra ~ Whelped to House Wolfstar
Premier Whelp of Our Beloved Lord Puhka Lovr - Ambassador of The~Love for
House Wolfstar and Wielder of ~THE~DREAM~
aka Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable Chariot
Muddler of Mead, Ailment of Ale, Whiner of wine.