[Namron] Cabin Reservations at Winter War Rally

Debbie Johnson johnsonds at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 4 09:15:12 PST 2005

Greetings one and all:
Time slides by fast during the holiday season, I'm sure that many of you haven't realized that one month from today, Winter War Rally begins.  Have you made your cabin reservation?  There are still a few cabins left, if you don't want to tent camp in February, call me at 405-706-8066 (no calls after 10pm) and I will try and work you into one of the cabins.
If you have made reservations, but now have more cabinmates, please send me their names, so that the good folks at gate and tell them what cabin they are in.
If you need more information about the event, check out our web site at www.geocities.com/dr_carr22/WinterWarRally.html
Please forward this to other appropriate lists.

Yours in Service,
Lady Marion Makkingze
johnsonds at earthlink.net
johnsonds at hotmail.com