[Namron] Bonfire Pt. 2

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 7 07:00:49 PST 2005

Ok, so I had a bonfire at my place.  Bjorn and Willie
pulled tons of trunks out of the woods with the
tractor and there must have been flames at least 15 ft
tall at one point.  We had tons to eat, I made 5 pies
and we grilled a haunch of venison brought down by
Rediae (might be spelling that wrong...sorry) and had
the sound speaker from hell blaring out into the night
sky.

Now, both my kids are hacked off because one was off
babysitting and missed it and the other missed it
because she was in Miami for the Orange Bowl....BOOO
HOOO!

So, anybody wanna have another one?  I'm thinking
about friday the 21st of January...If so, let me know
and same rules apply, pot-luck, wear garb or modern
wear, bring good humor and an appetite, and tents if
you want to camp out.

We kept the bonfire near the house this time for
bathroom and electricity for the music.  We have a
wonderful fishing pond and two small boats for that
pond should anyone wish to fish or paddle about...just
please don't molest the water fowl.

Bjorn has even suggested, (this is where I hope Ulf
perks up and takes notice), that we get together as a
barony project and build a Viking Hall on the property
for future bonfires, events, etc.  He also suggested
some of you come pound on one another.  We could make
this an extended event.

Let me know what ye all thinkest....

=====
Samarrah bint Annaan, Princess of Pie Procurement

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up, in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.