[Namron] Plume/Populace Meeting

Kathryn Gordon kathrynelainegordon at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 7 16:00:14 PST 2005

I do  appoligize for not being at the Namron Populace meeting with the Plume, I made it to the Skarrgard meeting and handed some out there.  Wiith the weather the way it was and since I have already wrecked one car right before Christmas I didn't want to take the chance of wrecking the other one.  I  will be at the January 17th   meeting or if you need a plume  before then let me know and I will get one to you.  Owen I still need the addresses of the people I need to send/mail this to .  Thanks
Kathryn