[Namron] Bard-a-long - No Experience Necessary

Muriel at entelesoft.com Muriel at entelesoft.com
Mon Jan 10 17:03:06 PST 2005

Not a bard but want to be?  Don't care about "competing" but tired of being
left out of the late night campfire songs?

Bard-a-long night is here again! - Tuesday 1-11-05 at my place

2929 Edinburg Dr
Norman, Ok
(need directions?  Email me :))

We have new material and still have old material for those who want to go
over it.

Heard a song you want to learn?  Let me know and we can learn it at
Bard-a-Long night.

-Muriel

There are, indeed, two things, knowledge and opinion, of which the one makes
its possessor really to know, the other to be ignorant.
Hippocrates