[Namron] Re: household inquiries

Amanda Townsley westerdayaddams at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 11 10:36:59 PST 2005

*snip*
>>>Wolfstar
> > >   Tribe
> > >   Black Orchid
> > >   Black Lotus
> > >   Rouge Thunder
> > >   Lionguard
> > >   Gryphons
> >
> > Can you enlighten me on what these households are
> > about and whether they are closed (by invite only) or
> > open (ask and you shall receive)?

*snip*

I am a whelp to House Wolfstar, meaning i am currently of what you would call "initiate" status--- for Wolfstar, membership is by invitation and a probationary period, if you could call it that, for many want to be members and do not want to work for the house and decide its not for them, but then many do want to work for the house and have gone unnoticed or are still being examined to see if they will make good members.... (ie. was associated with the house for 3 years but never officially whelped until Weisenfeuer Baronial 2003).... even if a household is by invitation only you must express your interest in them obviously :)  for more information on Wolfstar- the website is.....

  http://wolfstar.freehttp.com/

thanks! hope you find a house that suits you if that is what you are looking for--- i have never been happier in the SCA than the times i have camped and partied with my own household- they are my adopted family and forever will enforce the ideals of the SCA being a GAME and the point is to have fun....

-Salerna della Rena of Wolfstar

"Live as if you are going to die tomorrow,
   Learn as if you are going to live forever."
                                                     -Ghandi