[Namron] Storm Meeting

Ulf Gunnarsson ulfie at cox.net
Wed Jan 19 22:46:48 PST 2005

There will be a closed meeting of the Companions of the Order of the
Heart of the Sable Storm on Thursday, January 27th at Buzz's, starting
at 7:30 p.m.

My apologies to the Storms that haven't been at populace lately.  I
meant to post something a couple weeks ago when we got the O.K. from
Buzz's.  Hopefully you have received a phone call already, but I post
here just in case someone gets missed.

If you are a Storm and cannot make the meeting, please feel free to
contact us with your thoughts by phone or email, preferably before the
meeting.

Baron Ulf