[Namron] Gooe news/bacnews

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 20 14:25:16 PST 2005

I finally was able to contact St. Michael's about the
Medieval Dinner.  It has once again been postponed.
That's the bad news.

The taking on of a an interim priest and the search
for a new priest means a lot of flux and change there
which apparently has thrown everything into some kind
of blender and the poor church secretary seems
confused, harried, and hassled.  She is letting the
Worship Committee, the Choir, and the person who was
to organize the food know that the Barony is still
interested in participating and that they need to give
notice.  I have offered to be the primary contact
between the two groups to alleviate confusion at St.
Michael's.

The good news is that everyone is now free to attend
the Persona Workshop in Skarrgard, including me!  See
everyone there on January 29!!

=====
Isobel de Kirkbryde married to Michael Fenwick of Fotheringhay