[Namron] Thank you.

Jennifer fairefolk at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 21 15:37:44 PST 2005

I want to thank everyone for their offers of help. He
found someone and between the two the truck got
unloaded in time.
Thank you too, for the house suggestion. I will tell
Nico (Nicu the heartless...lol) the information.
I cannot wait to get there and meet everyone. After
lurking for awhile and getting a wonderful response to
my yelp for help...you seem like a wonderful group. My
family really appreciates it. Leaving my Faire group
was one of the hardest things for me to do...but it is
a small world and I look forward to my family making
new friends.
Anyone have a ramboncous 6 to 7 year old, look for us
in Feb...I will be the one with the busy redhead. I
also have a tall 17 year old girl, who might be
helping watch her ;->
Those of you going to Estrella, we will be there and
would enjoy meeting you. I will put a note up...
Thank you again,
Jennifer, who is in the middle of changing her persona
and hasn't picked a name yet ;->
Wife to Nicu the heartless
Mother to Madi and Harmonia.