[Namron] A and S at WWR

Jennifer Jackson dagmarandowen at cox.net
Tue Jan 25 20:45:51 PST 2005

Greetings Good Barony,

Isabel and I have been going over our list of classes and confirming that the instructors will still be available.  A schedule will be going out on the lists very soon.

As the theme for this event is to prepare for war, we were really hoping to include some more beginning sewing classes; especially a taberd making class.  We would also really like to add a banner making class.  If you, or anyone you know, are interested in teaching one of these classes, please contact us.  We would love to add you to the schedule.

In Service,
Dagmar