[Namron] Grazie !

Nico Cinocco cnicocinocco at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 31 09:53:50 PST 2005

Saluti,
Unto the most generous populace of Skarrgard and
Namron,
My gratitude and sincere appreciation are offered to
show what a welcoming and hospitable experience I had
at the personna event. I most especially enjoyed the
Bardics - most of which I have never heard before.

I am reassured to learn how much your groups are very
similar to the SCA groups I have known elsewhere -
after countless warnings about Oklahoma, I was
beginning to wonder what I would find. I believe that
my family and I shall be much more comfortable and
regularly involved here than we were in Caid.

As there were so many of you that I met at the
personna event, although I recall that a couple of
guys offered to assist me this coming saturday - I
cannot recall the names or garb of who it was! As
there were other people in the conversation, I ask for
assistance in contacting these brave souls who think
nothing of the danger of volunteering.

If there others who wish to partake of the FREE FOOD
and "Beverages", I shall await your call as well. I am
trying to remain flexible but anticipate starting by
Noon and finishing by 4pm - all or part of that is
appreciated. Mudane Reveling to follow - warning
though, I have tables, but no chairs or sofas - I
might buy a second-hand that day if feasible.  If
there are scheduling conflicts such that I have only
one person on Sat, I am quite willing to move this
adventure to Sunday, being that I am a non-sports
watcher (I prefer to participate).

Also, I was planning on renting a truck, but if
someone out there has one to use, that earns "brownie
points". You'll see what I mean.....

Grazie,
Nicu

Other Details: the house is located at 420 Midland
(north side, 1/2 block E of Kickapoo), My cell is 405.488.8523