[Namron] populas question

matthiasthebrewer at cox.net matthiasthebrewer at cox.net
Wed Jan 5 15:21:10 PST 2005

Due to matters beyond my control (lots of ice on the road, and lots of idiots swearing "...it's easy to drive on this stuff.  Here, hold my beer and watch this..."),  I will not be attending Populace tonight.

I live just a little bit too far North (about 45 minutes when the weather is good and there are no traffic issues) of the Namron Great Hall (i.e. Buzz's).

My regrets to all.  I hope my absence does not inconvenience anyone.

I promise to make up all verbal abuse, groping, joking, and games of "Laser Pointer Tag on the Baronial Cleavage" at a later date.

Matthias the Bored, who really would enjoy going to populace, but is too smart to try and drive that far.