[Namron] Persona Workshop

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 6 19:29:33 PST 2005

--- Jennifer Jackson <dagmarandowen at cox.net> wrote:

> Excuse me, what is the date of this again?  Is it
> the same as Corination?

I don't know about that, but it is the same day that
St. Michael's intends to do its Medieval Dinner.  I
wrote Their Excellencies and Lord Barat about that,
but got no response.

Personally, I'm torn.  I have a "duty" to my church
(and we alreday bought tickets) and I desperately want
to attend the Persona Workshop.  Sigh!  What to do . .
. what to do.

=====
Isobel de Kirkbryde married to a Laurel (Michael Fenwick of Fotheringhay)