[Namron] Persona Workshop

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 8 05:33:07 PST 2005

St. Michael's dinner begins before the Persona
Workshop ends and that doesn't include cooking time
and set up.   If there are enough people then forces
can be divided, I suppose.  My biggest concern is that
I got no response from their Excellencies or Lord
Barat about the new day for St. Michael's event.  I am
just the messenger about the dinner.  I am not the one
who is coordinating and I don't know much about the
original plans.

Isobel
--- Duncan MacNamara <duncan_macnamara at charter.net>