[Namron] Dealing with period police

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 9 10:58:03 PST 2005

Chass,

I've been reading some of the posts and even went to
the Florigellum page and read about decorating your
chair...and there were some cute ideas!

Perhaps you could tie some scarves and items to the
chair a/la gypsey wagon and on the back attach a
calligraphed sign reading "10th century or bust" or
"If you don't like the way I drive my charriot...kiss
my asp"...Medieval Bumper Stickers!

We could have so much fun with that!  You should come
to the bonfire and let the rabble come up with ideas!

=====
Samarrah bint Annaan, Princess of Pie Procurement

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up, in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.