[Namron] Dealing with period police

matthiasthebrewer at cox.net matthiasthebrewer at cox.net
Sun Jan 9 12:30:38 PST 2005

Have you considered mounting a crossbow (or two) to your chariot?  Anyone giving you crap about you should ask to run.  Then shoot them with a bolt as they try to run away.  I neither know nor care if that is period attachment for a chariot.  But the idea of "You're too stupid to bother with, so I'll kill you" is certainly quite period.