[Namron] Dealing with period police

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Sun Jan 9 15:37:11 PST 2005

But but.. Your excellency you look good in a cap and gown.. and you have the
legs to pull it off :).

Chass of Rundel of Ansteorra aka of the SCA aka
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable Chariot
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark (Have you seen my Belaying
Pin??)
Maison Du Corsaire Rouge
Muddeler of Mead, Ailment of Ale, Whiner of wine.