[Namron] Inkle weaving classes

Epperson, Sheryl epperss at oge.com
Mon Jan 10 09:42:57 PST 2005

>From Highway 9, take the exit for 12th SE, or Highway 77, I'm not sure
how it's marked.  It should be the same exit you would use to go to
Owen's.  Follow 12th Street north about 4.5-5 miles.  You will pass
several stop lights.  After you pass Wal-mart (on the right), there
should be a stop light at Robinson, then one at Rock Creek.  About 1/2
mile past Rock Creek, you need to turn at the first left, which should
be Sequoyah Trail.  Head West until you reach Woodbriar, which should be
the 9th street you come to.  You will turn right, go down 1 long block
(no side streets) until you reach 2909, which is their house.  The phone
number is 579-2804 in case you need help.

I went to maps.yahoo.com to get a map and figure out the number of
streets, etc.

My phone is 360-5148, feel free to call either Agnese or me if you need
help.  See you Saturday, weather permitting.  Please don't come if the
streets are bad, I'll keep teaching this year until no one else seems
interested, so there's plenty of time.

Annabelle