[Namron] Inkle weaving classes

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Mon Jan 10 10:05:09 PST 2005

Well my lady I can use my forearm crutches for short distances. As for what
route.. we take highway 270 to highway 9 straight into Norman. What supplies
are we to bring?

Chass of Rundel of Ansteorra aka of the SCA aka
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable Chariot
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark (Have you seen my Belaying
Pin??)
Maison Du Corsaire Rouge
Muddeler of Mead, Ailment of Ale, Whiner of wine.