[Namron] period police

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Mon Jan 10 16:53:55 PST 2005

I have got to meet you lol. Mayhaps at The wolfstarr even in February? I
gotta see if I can find out who to beg a cabin from for me and the wife
since tents are kinda outta the question. I be bringing Melomel :) (maybe
even blueberry if its aged enough.... it has a ... Bite stronger than Taz's
hits with a sword).

Chass of Rundel of Ansteorra aka of the SCA aka
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable Chariot
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark (Have you seen my Belaying
Pin??)
Maison Du Corsaire Rouge
Muddeler of Mead, Ailment of Ale, Whiner of wine.