[Namron] inquiries continue....

William Herron fitzbubba at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 18:15:26 PST 2005

> So what's the difference between a "House" and an "Order"??
> Samarrah bint Annaan, Princess of Pie Procurement

They've pretty much explained Households already.

An order is usually an award given by someone in authority.  For
example, a group of people associated with the Barony of Namron are
members of the Order of the Heart of the Sable Storm.  Storms are not
a household.

Another explanation of an Order is given by Master Steffan ap Cenydd
of Silverwing in one of Silverwing's Laws.  (By the way, Silverwing is
a household in the East Kingdom.)  You can read the Laws at:

http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Forum/2888/laws.html

| 23.  Anything a king gives twice is an Order. SaK

| (If the king gives me a dead halibut, he has given me a dead halibut. If, next
| week, he gives you one, we are now Companions of the Halibut and I'm the
| principal.)

Care,
Bubba