[Namron] Not just period police

William Herron fitzbubba at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 19:15:39 PST 2005

> Unfortunately that is exactly what happened.  First I
> was accused of resting on Mike's Laurels to "improve
> my status" in the Society, and I was told that I
> should be asking my questions of Mike and not on the
> list.
> Isobel de Kirkbryde married to Michael Fenwick of Fotheringhay

Oh, pooh.  I've seen his Laurels.  They're not that impressive.  (grin)

Isobel, the person you were having issues with had other axes to
grind.  You already determined the person was an idiot.  Why take this
part of their diatribe to heart while you throw out the rest?

Better yet:  go get your own accolades.  Then Mike can "rest on your Laurels".

Care,
Bubba

(p.s.  You idiots that are causing all of this crap better knock it
off, or I'm going to come down there and sit on you.  You kids don't
want me to pull this car over.  I'll turn this around and go home.
Just watch me.)