[Namron] I'm not sure when or where

R. Welch rose_welch at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 12 19:44:01 PST 2005

Hey! No pan or any other type of handling allowed... Without the proper payment of course... LOL J/K

Lord Pooky <lord_pooky at hotmail.com> wrote:

>Message: 6
>Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 21:15:26 -0500
>From: William Herron
>Subject: Re: [Namron] inquiries continue....
>To: Barony of Namron
>
> > So what's the difference between a "House" and an "Order"??
> > Samarrah bint Annaan, Princess of Pie Procurement
>

>| (If the king gives me a dead halibut, he has given me a dead halibut. If,
>next
>| week, he gives you one, we are now Companions of the Halibut and I'm the
>| principal.)
>
>Care,
>Bubba
>

>------------------------------

huh? I came in late on this. Some one needs to Order ME to get Naked in
their House? Specifically, In a Hall I am to expose MY Butx because of the
Kings Principals??? And where am i to Come Pan-handle Ions?

Allways willing to service,
Pooky

Puhka Lovr's Disclaimer - This E-mail is intended for entertainment or
information dispersal purposes only. Any taking too-seriously or forming
hard-opinions concerning this or any other E-mail from the "Pooky" is
strictly forbidden. Any individual or organization needing to contact the
"Pooky" concerning motivation, intent, or to inform ME of any fun gatherings
or parties may contact ME at 405-206-1227. This signature as always is a
NON-political announcement, in accordance with ~The Prophecy~, as
illuminated by ~THE DREAM~. "I approve this message".

The next time someone tries to tell you the health ramifications of the food that you eat, tell them about the health ramifications of you stabbing them in the throat.      -Foamy the Squirrel, illwillpress.com