[Namron]Kingdom award regalia making

Karen Sullivan ksullivan6 at cox.net
Thu Jan 13 10:50:17 PST 2005

greetings all,
the kingdom has put out a call for award regalia, so the Abby is going
to be making regalia this Fri. evening around 7ish .
If you would like to participate you are more than welcome. The Abby is
at 4816 W Tecumseh Rd, Norman( directions: take the Tecumseh rd exit off
of I 35 go west on Tecumseh 2 miles, it is the 2nd house from the corner
of 48th on the north side of the rd, it is a peach colored spanish style
house).
If  you would like to help with supplies we are needing the following
colors of polymer clay. ( 1 or 2 blocks of any color would help)
translucent: Promai # 2310, Sculpy # 010 Premo # 5310 Sculpy III #010
zinc yellow : premo # 5072
white: Sculpy III # 001 Sculpy # 001
ecru: Premo # 5093
leaf green: Sculpey III # 0322
burnt umber: Premo # 5053
black: Sculpy III # 042
raw sienna: Premo # 5392
the brand names and #'s are the ones that we have used before so if you
find a similar color in a different brand than I have listed it will be OK.
thanks
Hope to see you Fri. evening
Mistress Alix Tiberga