[Namron] Inkle weaving class

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 18 15:09:55 PST 2005

I am interested in learning, but Saturday the
antibiotics I've been taking for bronchitis and a
sinus infection made sure I stayed at home close to
proper facilities.

I've asked Samarrah where the Bonfire will be so that
I can attend there perhaps and see about the inkle
weaving then.  I will have to wait and see . . .

I still haven't heard anything from the Barony on the
St. Michael's feast and whether they are doing that at
the same time the Skarrgard persona workshop is
occurring.

So, color me confused and wanting to know what is
going on.  Perhaps populace will tell the tale.  I
hope to go tonight.

Isobel

=====
Isobel de Kirkbryde married to Michael Fenwick of Fotheringhay