[Namron] Help!

Jennifer fairefolk at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 18 20:27:18 PST 2005

We are new to your area and are members of the SCA. My
husband who went on ahead of us to Oklahoma and is in
desperate need of help unloading the truck at the
storage unit in Shawnee tomorrow...it was much easier
here in California then there. He still hasn't found
us a home to rent either ;->...don't know if that is
good or bad. If you know of a three bedroom home for
rent until we find one to buy, let us know.
Anyway, he is willing to pay and it will be one to two
days. Contact him on his cell phone,
Nico Cinocco, 405-488-8523.
Thank you, Jennifer Cinocco