[Namron] CATAPULT Builders WANTED!

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Wed Jan 19 19:30:34 PST 2005

Share the designs oh stingy one... We will start to build one here as well for Namron... although someone will have to come get it lol.

Chass of Rundel of Ansteorra aka of the SCA aka
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable Chariot
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark (Have you seen my Belaying Pin??)
Maison Du Corsaire Rouge
Muddeler of Mead, Ailment of Ale, Whiner of wine.