[Namron] New Kingdom map

Ulf Gunnarsson ulfie at cox.net
Wed Jan 19 22:37:46 PST 2005

Duncan MacNamara wrote:
> It's a shame... I thought I was in the canton of skarrgard, lol

The actual zip code breakout between the Barony and the Canton will
probably get reviewed and finalized when Skarrgard moves out of
incipiency status.  The Canton is part of the Barony, though, so even if
your zip code does not fall in the "official" designation you are still
part of "us", which is Namron *and* Skarrgard.

The map is question is probably an on-line map that the Kingdom
Seneschal has been using in conjunction with local seneschals around the
kingdom.  They've been trying to work out a current listing of zip codes
for each group, making allowances for growth and geography.  As the map
is a tool that is *not* on the Ansteorran web server, I don't feel
comfortable posting the web address for it without permission.
Hopefully, though, they will take a snap shot of it and put it on the
kingdom web server sometime.  Roughly, we have zip codes from Chickasha
to McAlester and from McCloud to Sulphur, but it isn't really a
rectangular area.

In the end, it's irrelevant.  Folks living elsewhere are welcome to play
here, and folks living here are welcome to play elsewhere.  Friendship
doesn't fit in one zip code or even fifty.

Baron Ulf